Though we work hard to make sure OpenSkies will always run perfectly, occassionally you're going to have a problem or question. But don't worry, we're here to help you. If you are having a problem, or just want a simple question answered, please check our FAQ to see if your question is covered there. If it isn't, then please contact us!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the hardware requirements for OpenSkies?
- What screen resolutions does OpenSkies support?
- What is the status of OpenSkies development?
- Will I be able to create custom aircraft/panels/terrain/buildings/behaviors?
- Is OpenSkies only for aircraft?
- What is the difference between feature-based terrain and image-based terrain?
- How do you prevent OpenSkies from crashing when first starting?
- Can OpenSkies run under Windows 95?